How can we improve Queerty? A feature idea? A bug?

None of my Comments are posting.

This has been a problem for over a year. I haven't broken any rules or anything like that. Please help.

8 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Shannon1981 shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Guillermo3 commented  · 

"How can we improve Queerty?" 1]MAKE Communication with Queerty Possible !!!!!!!
        2] FIX Queerty's Broken Commenting System !!!!

• Guillermo3 commented  · 

It's been my problem for at least 3 years ! Communicating with Queerty is Almost Impossible } This reader suggestion section is USELESS,as nothing results from commenting here. Closest Ive come to communication was through Queerty's Facebook page[2 years ago] on which someone told me that I have Not Been Blocked. Whenever I login and hit post,my comments,regardless of their length or tone NEVER Appear.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I don't know why none of my attempts to post a comment will post. I tried to login using my email address and password and it says the password is wrong. I tried to reenter a new email and password, using the email address and password that I receive Queerty posts and it says that is already established. So, I try to post a comment using my email that you send your posts to me on and say is already established and it tells me the password is incorrect. I'll list the email address below. Afterall, it is my email address and I do receive your posts as emails on it.

• D Scott Jones commented  · 

none of mine will post either - super frustrating!!!

• Lvng1Tor commented  · 

same with mine. I even created a new profile and still nothing from any device I try. I've never been mean or abusive.

Feedback and Knowledge Base